Appointments – what you need to know
At Torque Orthodontics, we like to see our patients every eight to 12 weeks once they start treatment.
- We understand our patients lead busy lives; however, we ask that you provide our practice with at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to change your appointment. This would be greatly appreciated.
- On arrival, please see the ladies at reception or use the check-in screen.
- Prior to leaving, please see the reception ladies to schedule your next appointment.
- Late arrival of 10mins or more for your appointment may result in the need to reschedule your appointment to another date and time. Late patients have a detrimental effect on our other patients who arrive for their appointments on time.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee in the event of a several appointments being missed.